- STICODEVAM becomes Tunisie Clearing.
- Capital increase from 3.748.275 DT to 4.414.635 DT.
- Implementation of a CSD rules draft to formalize management rules and procedures in relation with Tunisie Clearing business.
- Signing of an agreement with the Stock Exchange to frame the exercise of both entities missions.
- Designation of « Eurogroup Consulting » to assess the evolution scenarios of Tunisie Clearing information system.
- Setting short and medium terms IT strategy providing the establishment of virtualization, enhancement of operational conditions, use of new technologies and development of a formal business continuity plan.
- Entry into force of a code of conduct in relation with the ethical rules and professional procedures applying to Tunisie Clearing staff.
- Participation to IFBT & AIB roundtable «repo: a new opportunity for mutual funds».
- Participation to EBRD workshop «The Tunisian capital market: a state overview ».
- Launch of a service allowing settlement of repo operations.
- Launch of a service to investors allowing their identification at the CSD level andthe segregation of their assets under the participants’ assets.
- Launch of two new services on the members area permitting the consultation of:
- Shareholders registers;
- Capital increase from 3.331.800 DT to 3.748.275 DT.
- Automated confirmation of cash settlement: In collaboration with the Central Bank of Tunisia, Tunisie Clearing has set an automated solution that enables transfers on securities accounts upon receipt of the Central Bank confirmation on cash settlement.
- IT Audit: As part of the legal audit of accounts in 2013, the external auditor « Ernst&Young » has performed a review of the organization, main IT process, IT architecture and controls of Tunisie Clearing.
- Fiscal Manual: Development of a fiscal manual that describes every fiscal aspect with regard to legal references, administrative doctrines and consultations with the fiscal administration.
- Review of operations guidelines and procedures manuals.
- Redevelopment of the billing software: a new billing software has been developed by Tunisie Clearing team.
- Quick diagnostic on the performance of the communication system (members area).
- Use of a new open source system «GLPI » to follow up incidents.
- Signature of a memorandum of understanding with TAKASBANK on 13/02/2013. The MoU frames the exchange of skills and experiences in clearing and settlement field.
- Signature of a memorandum of understanding with MKK on 01/03/2013. The MoU frames the exchange of skills and experiences in the securities field.
- Capital increase from 2.776.500 DT to 3.331.800 DT
- Generalization of the registers updating procedures to all listed companies.
- Launch of the register holding service by Tunisie Clearing.
- Establishment of a provisional settlement service.
- Participation to INVESTIA (the Salon of Stock Exchange and Financial services) from 1st to 3rd November.
- Adherence to the Association of Francophone Stock Exchanges in Africa (ABFA).
- Participation to the 15th and 16th meeting of AMEDA (April 25-27 in Morocco and November 27-29 in Kuwait).